Hair Professional Apprentice Giampiero's
Enthusiastic individual required to join their team to learn the skills of hairdressing.
Closing date: 05 Jan 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
20 Jan 2023
23 Jul 2020
Level 2 (GCSE)
Day to day duties will include:
- Maintain the cleanliness of the salon throughout the day
- Preparing clients for their services
- Shampoo, condition and rinse hair
- Reception duties such as answering telephone calls and making appointments
- Colouring, styling and cutting the hair
- Assisting and observing the stylists to gain knowledge on the different techniques
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and be willing and able to follow instructions from others
- Passion for hairdressing
- Polite and well-mannered on the telephone and in person
- Well presented at all times
- No formal qualifications required
To progress onto the advanced apprenticeship.
Things to consider
This type of work can be demanding and physically strenuous and requires long hours of standing.
About the employer
An Arnold based salon, Giampiero's has been trading for some 10 years and the salon has an excellent reputation in the area for their colour work.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by NHTA Limited.
- Practical and Theory training at our City Centre Academy
- Level 2 in Professional Hair
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills English and maths if applicable
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.