Apprentice Receptionist/Administrator TALL OAKS ACADEMY TRUST LTD
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Castle Wood Academy to become their new Business Administration Apprentice. The successful candidate will be working closely with the office manager in ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of the school office.
Closing date: 18 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
24 Jan 2022
03 Jul 2020
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Carrying out general office duties
- Welcoming guests to the school
- Providing refreshments for visitors
- Keeping the office and front of the school tidy and presentable
- Completing general day-to-day clerical tasks
- Answering the phones
- Answering emails
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
- Dealing with money
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to communicate with parents, children, and other members of staff
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to prioritise
- Outgoing and confident
- Good telephone manner
- Smart and presentable
- Ability to remain calm in a busy environment and challenging situations
- Ability to ask questions if uncertain about anything
GCSEs at grades 4/C and above in English and mathematics.
There is potential for the role to be made permanent upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
About the employer
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Lincoln College
Learner Engagement Team 01522 876284 email@example.com
- Apprenticeship standard in Business Administrator Level 3
- Functional Skills if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.