Childcare Apprenticeship Phillip Sunderland
N Family Club are looking for someone to support the staff team to ensure the smooth running of the setting, with regard to all health and safety matters affecting the children in your care.
Closing date: 10 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
11 Sep 2022
07 May 2020
Level 3 (A level)
Educators are at the heart of what we do, delivering a fantastic service to both our big and small customers! You will be working in one of our rooms with the children, reporting into the room lead.
You will be:
- Responsible for the delivery of our ‘learning through play’ educational ethos
- Innovating with activities and constantly challenging your children’s learning and development
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with parents
- Promoting child welfare and ensure safeguarding procedures are followed
Requirements and prospects
- Passion for working in early years
- Communication and team working
- Hard working
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English are preferable but not essential.
At the end of the apprenticeship performance will be reviewed and an offer as a full-time educator may be offered.
Things to consider
Please be aware that the start date is subject to change due to the current pandemic.
Please contact Care First Training for more information or assistance.
Once you have progressed your application with us, we will notify you of any updates from the employer with potential changes.
About the employer
Raising a family in London is a balancing act. Too many parents have to compromise between work and family life, wellbeing and responsibilities, their children’s development—and their own. We created N Nursery & Family Club for London families. Everything we do puts local families first.
CARE FIRST TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Care First Training Limited
Emily Laurenza 01277725974 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Early Years Educator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.