Nursery Assistant Apprentice LITTLE KINDERS DAY NURSERY LIMITED
Little Kinders Day Nursery are looking for an enthusiastic, caring individual to join their team of professionals in caring for their provision of children
Closing date: 10 Sep 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
11 Sep 2022
07 May 2020
Level 3 (A level)
Responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to good standards of hygiene and cleanliness in Nursery
- To undertake such other duties and responsibilities of an equivalent nature, as may be determined by the trainee's supervisor from time to time
- Your duties must at all times be carried out in compliance with the nursery's Equal Opportunities policy
- To respect the confidentiality of information received
- To ensure the provision of a high-quality environment to meet the needs of individual children from differing cultures and religious backgrounds, and stages of development
- To be aware of the high profile of the nursery and to uphold its standards at all times
- To be aware of all emergency and fire evacuation procedures
- To understand that as part of training you will be required to move to other parts of the nursery
- To be flexible in hours and duties in order to meet the needs and requirements of the nursery
- Attend College and completing assignments on time
- To attend team meetings and imputing ideas
- Under supervision, provide all aspects of care for children including washing, changing and feeding
- To assist with meeting the personal and emotional needs of individual children
- To provide adult interaction with children in the nursery
- To be aware of the nurseries confidentiality policy
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) are preferable
Possible permanent position upon completion of this apprenticeship.
Things to consider
DBS check required.
Please be aware that the start date is subject to change due to the current pandemic.
Please contact Care First Training for more information or assistance.
Once you have progressed your application with us, we will notify you of any updates from the employer with potential changes.
About the employer
We welcome you to Little Kinders Day Nursery. At Little Kinders, our major focus is Children's learning and development through play and education. Therefore, we take a holistic approach to the wellbeing of all the children and this complement the EYFS curriculum.
We are committed to Every Child Matter's outcomes staying safe, being healthy, enjoying and achieving through learning, making a positive contribution to our society and to achieve economic well-being. This is our vision and we feel it starts here with Little Kinders.
WALTHAM FOREST COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Care First Training Limited
Emily Laurenza 01277725974 email@example.com
Level 3 Early Years Educator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.