Business Administration Apprentice THOMAS CONNELLY LIMITED
Thomas Connelly Plumbing and Heating are a family run firm established in 1977. The company cover all aspects of plumbing and heating and are both Corgi and Gas Safe registered. The Consett based company are looking to recruit a hardworking and enthusiastic administration apprentice to join their team.
Closing date: 16 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 38.00
Possible start date
29 Nov 2021
05 Mar 2020
Level 3 (A level)
Duties to include:
- Managing phone calls and correspondence (emails, letters etc)
- Arranging appointments with customers via telephone/email
- Create/update records and spreadsheets on a daily basis
- Manage engineer diaries and jobs
- Liaising with contractors and providing updates on a daily basis
- Conducting any minor tasks as requested by office staff
- Schedule meetings and travel arrangements for senior members of the company
- A range of administrative tasks including filing and preparing documents
Requirements and prospects
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as when part of a team
- Work well under pressure and complete tasks within tight timescales
- Hard working individual with a positive can-do attitude towards their work
- Minimum of a C grade in English, maths and Science (or the equivalent)
- Many other departments to branch into within the company i.e Accounts and HR
About the employer
We cover all aspects of plumbing and heating and are both Corgi and Gas Safe registered. We are based in Consett, County Durham but cover all of the North East of England.
We do a lot of contract work for local builders, estate agents, new home builders and housing associations as well as private work. Our firm takes great pride in its work and jobs are always carried out professionally and promptly in a clean and tidy manner.
NEW COLLEGE DURHAM
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by New College Durham
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- New College Durham In-house training and mentoring support
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.