Recruitment Resourcer JMR RECRUITMENT SERVICES LTD
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate in working in a fast paced professional sales environment. Great opportunity for an organised reliable person who may want to progress their career to gain exposure to the industry whilst flourishing within an engaging environment, a great training plan and exceptional opportunities.
Closing date: 25 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
26 Sep 2021
25 Feb 2020
Level 2 (GCSE)
The duties will include the following:
- The initial role will be very much based resourcing candidates. This will be speaking to existing and new candidates on a daily basis, finding out if they are looking for work, what they are looking for, how good the candidates are, if we have any suitable requirements on a permanent or freelance basis etc.
- Secondly it will be to build relationships with these candidates, they are always useful to have relationships for referrals, colleagues looking for work etc.
- To source new candidates, or gather names through various sources, such as CV Library, Reed, Indeed and Social Media
- To look after our Database – this is very important as it contains all our information on clients, candidates etc.
- Updating information on database and sourcing of candidates, clients and contacts. The Database is very important as it contains all our information on clients, candidates etc.
- Social media
- General office duties
- Screening applicants via telephone interviews
- Maintaining communications with applicants
- Taking messages and passing these onto the relevant parties
- Manage the entire recruitment process from taking a vacancy through to placing a candidate in the job
- Use of ICT
This is an ideal role, for candidates who wish to make a career in sales / recruitment.
Requirements and prospects
The ideal candidate for this role must have the following attributes:
- Excellent communication skills - Written/Verbal/Interpersonal
- Not frightened to pick up the telephone and call candidates and clients
- Good research and internet skills and attention to detail
- Excellent team player
- Confident individual
- Excellent telephone manner
- Self-motivated individual
- GCSE English and maths or equivalent
- There is an opportunity for a full-time role upon completion of the apprenticeship & the opportunity to progress from a resourcer to a consultant
About the employer
Successfully supplying temporary and permanent construction workers from 1998 John Ryan and his team are ensuring that all major construction companies now realise that agencies are not a last gasp stopgap for workers but a strong and reliable source of productive workers of all disciplines for their company.
JMR’S mission statement, “effective, efficient and reliable recruitment with a service second to none”, has gone a long way to allay contractors’ fears that they are receiving a second-rate worker.
Over many years JMR has developed internal systems to ensure that only fully qualified, flexible, legal and highly skilled operatives are available. As a consequence of their team’s in-depth knowledge of an operative’s skill set, they are able to discuss at length the exact requirements of their client and go a long way to satisfying their needs.
JMR continues to establish long term, lasting productive relationships with all sizes of construction
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Davidson Training (UK) Ltd
Gemma Barr 01375 480088 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full training will be given leading to a recognised Recruitment Resourcer Level 2 Apprenticeship Qualification
- Full on-the-job training will be delivered
- Off-the-job training will be supported by our Training Provider – Davidson Training UK Ltd
- You will also complete the Functional skills in maths and English up to and including Level 2 (if you already do not hold the equivalent)
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.