Customer Service Apprenticeship - Legal Services Cocks Lloyd
An exciting opportunity has become available to join our team in Nuneaton. The apprenticeship position will be an important role within the team building relationships with customers and key suppliers.
Closing date: 03 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.25
Possible start date
10 Oct 2021
13 Feb 2020
Level 2 (GCSE)
The role will be a balance between reception duties and administration tasks associated with customer service duties.
Duties will include:
- Answering incoming telephone calls and routing them to the appropriate extension
- Taking and relaying messages to the appropriate persons including external collections & deliveries
- Reception duties
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Sending emails to internal and external customers
- Recording enquiries and data entry
- Filing of documentation
- Maintaining stationery within the office, ordering, filing, organising
- Faxing letters/forms etc. as required
- Photocopying as required
- Following legislation to archiving paperwork/Deeds
- Post - collection, opening, franking all outward post, and ensuring correct postage is paid
- Maintaining cleanliness of communal areas including kitchen, reception and other areas
- Covering other duties during staff absence/busy periods
- Any additional duties as & when required
Requirements and prospects
- Good IT skills, particularly a working knowledge in Word & Excel
- Experience in using Outlook would be an advantage
- Communication skills, verbal and written
- A good work ethic and a willingness to learn
- An ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Clear legible writing skills, a polite and clear telephone manner
- GCSE Grade A*-C, 9-4 in maths (or equivalent)
- GCSE Grade A*-C, 9-4 in English (or equivalent)
- GCSE Grade A*-C, 9-4 in ICT (or equivalent)
Cocks Lloyd is a long established firm and over the years has trained many staff who have remained with us for many years. Subject to successful completion of the Apprenticeship we would hope that there may be the opportunity for you to continue your employment with us, however this cannot be guaranteed.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Cocks Lloyd prides itself in retaining the traditional values of a “Family Solicitor” yet provides a service commensurate with the needs of a modern age. We are a progressive and forward-looking firm committed to providing a high standard of personal service with the support of up-to-date resources and technology within the office.
NORTH WARWICKSHIRE AND HINCKLEY COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by North Warwickshire & South Leicestershire College
The Apprenticeship will consist of the following:
- Functional Skill in maths Level 1
- Functional Skill in English Level 1
- Functional Skill in ICT Level 2
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
There may be a requirement to attend the College for day release (where appropriate).
Assessments and Observations will be carried out during agreed times in the workplace.
On the job training will be provided by the employer in addition to the Apprenticeship framework.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.