Childcare Apprenticeship Rainbow Day Nursery
Rainbow Day Nursery based in Lymm are looking to take on an enthusiastic Childcare Apprentice in the busy nursery. Full Training to be provided.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
02 Dec 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Rainbow Day Nursery based in Lymm are looking to take on an enthusiastic Childcare Apprentice in the busy nursery.
Full Training to be provided.
To work as an apprentice nursery assistant in a children's day nursery.
- Working with children under 5 in their earliest years. To help ensure the safety and security of children in the setting whilst promoting the children's learning and enjoyment through planned play experiences.
- The role will include supporting children's care routines such as meal and sleep times, helping to prepare, carry out and clear away a wide range of childcare activities from outdoor play to creative activities and reading stories.
- To supervise and support children's play extending their interests ensuring they feel safe and secure at all times.
Requirements and prospects
- Able to communicate well with children and adults
- Able to work as an effective team member
- Good communication skills
- No formal qualifications required.
- To become a qualified nursery assistant.
Things to consider
About the employer
All Staff Members are trained in the implementation of the Early Years Foundation Stage, which is the framework which all childcare settings follow up to School Reception age.
- Level 2 Certificate for the Children and Young People’s Workforce
- Functional Skills Application of Number & Communication Level 1
- Paediatric First Aid
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Full on the job training
Children and Young People's Workforce
TOTAL PEOPLE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Total People Ltd
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017