Apprentice Mechanic West London Car Care Limited
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to learn the theoretical and practical skills required to becoming an integral part of the team and also a fully qualified Light Vehicle Technician.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2021
11 Feb 2020
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Carry out service maintenance and repairs to all makes of vehicle including light commercial
- To learn to use diagnostic equipment as a tool to diagnose problems
- To change tyres and exhaust systems
- Carry out fast fit duties
- Getting involved in large jobs such as gearbox and engine restoration work
Requirements and prospects
- Previous garage workshop experience
- Experience of using diagnostic equipment
- Full driving licence desirable but not essential
- Keen to learn and work in this sector
No formal qualifications are required however the candidates with relevant knowledge/qualifications will be considered first.
Learning and achieving new skills.
Things to consider
- The role can involve working outside and lifting heavy equipment
- Housekeeping - Required to clean yard and workshop / own workspace after every job
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Independent garage based near Heathrow Airport, carrying out MOT Testing, MOT Failure work, Servicing, Repairs, Diagnostics, Exhaust Fitting, Tyres, Fault Finding.
West London Car Care Limited
M I T SKILLS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Motor Industry Training
Fozia Akhtar 01932 341416 email@example.com
- Motor vehicle service and maintenance technician (light vehicle) Level 3
- Level 3 IMI Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Standard
- Level 1 or 2 Functional Skills in English and maths if required
Motor vehicle service and maintenance technician (light vehicle)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.