Apprentice Digital Marketer Analytik Limited
Are you creative? Do you enjoy designing, editing and producing videos? Is customer service and delivering the best what you like? Do you love social media? The this may be the role for you…
Closing date: 31 Aug 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
08 Sep 2017
05 Dec 2016
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Analytik are looking for a creative, enthusiastic and vibrant person to join their team that can bring fresh and new ideas to the table. The role will entail the following but not limited to:
- Learning and understand all aspects of Analytik’s business.
- Customer support responsibilities with significant and high level direct customer contact, mainly by telephone and email but also directly. This involves keeping in touch with our customer base, ensuring and monitoring customer satisfaction, keeping our CRM system and other customer records up to date, looking for other future business and marketing opportunities and feeding back to Marketing and Sales Specialists.
- Proactively manage our Social Media channels, their interaction with customers, suppliers, industry bodies and other relevant channels and coordinating this with our Marketing and Sales Specialists.
- Creation and editing of video content in conjunction with our Marketing and Sales Specialists.
- Providing backup and support for order processing: Generating and sending out order acknowledgements to customers, placing purchase orders on overseas suppliers, creating delivery notes and invoices, logging all details on our current order processing system log, liaising with all other staff to ensure all documentation is completed accurately and professionally.
- Providing backup and support for facilities management of our offices, coordination of office maintenance, repairs, cleaning, servicing of alarms, air conditioning, heating, electrical safety tests, health and safety etc. and maintaining all relevant documentation.
- There will be good opportunities for involvement and input into all areas of the business.
Requirements and prospects
- Capable of dealing confidently with people at all levels.
- Well developed communication skills: written and oral.
- Aptitude for learning and taking on board new information rapidly.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- High degree of self motivation.
- Able to plan and manage own workload and meet deadlines.
- Good organisational skills, meticulous with attention to accuracy and detail.
- A general competence in ICT, with familiarity in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- An interest in science, ICT and other technical issues with an ability to learn.
- An interest in sales and marketing with a view to the future.
- Ambition, with a desire to complete tasks successfully.
- Flexibility, including a willingness to travel if/when required.
- Full UK driving license and access to own transportation would be preferable, but is not essential.
- A want to work
Ideally a minimum 4 GCSEs C and above including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Things to consider
About the employer
Throughout the duration of the Apprenticeship you will be required to attend the 3aaa Digital Marketing Academy based in Cambridge for an intensive 3 day block study. This is followed by attendance at the Academy on day release once a month thereafter for structured training, and the remainder of the training will be completed in the workplace. The Apprentice will work towards an Advanced Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing. The Apprenticeship consists of:
- Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)
Social Media and Digital Marketing
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2017