Hairdressing Apprentice Juke and Scarlet Ltd
Juke and Scarlet hair salon in Bristol City Centre are looking to recruit a hard working Apprentice to work in their salon.
Closing date: 26 Sep 2021
£138.60 to £267.30
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
25 Oct 2021
05 Feb 2020
Level 2 (GCSE)
Your duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Making tea and coffee
- Keeping the salon clean and tidy
- Assisting stylists throughout the day
You will be working full-time with a day off in the week.
Your training will be once a fortnight at Reflections Training Academy for the delivery of your NVQ Level 2 and Functional skills. This will be in a combination of theory and practical sessions in our prestigious academy.
Requirements and prospects
- You must have a passion for Hairdressing
- Love being with people
- Be able to work as a team and have their own initiative
You must be:
- Well presented
No specific qualifications required.
The right candidate will have many opportunities to progress within the salon and future training available to an advanced apprenticeship (level 3).
Things to consider
Every day will be different.
About the employer
Situated in the heart of Bristol, Duke & Scarlet is a vibrant, friendly unisex salon.
Reflections Training Academy
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Reflections Training Academy
Matilda Ormiston 0117 9221440 email@example.com
Level 2 Hair Professional apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals (Hairdressing)
- Level 1 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.