Business Administration Apprentice Bath Demolition Limited
Handling office tasks such as filing, reordering supplies, setting up for meetings, booking accommodations, greeting visitors, distributing mail. Provide support to other admin roles.
Closing date: 26 Jan 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
09 Feb 2022
05 Feb 2020
Level 3 (A level)
- Answer and transfer incoming telephone calls
- Greet all visitors, direct them as necessary, ensuring that the visitors book is signed
- Ensure that all incoming mail is distributed and recorded if necessary
- Record outgoing mail & franking
- Manage the fax machine/photocopier; send out faxes and ensure incoming faxes are distributed; photocopy documents as requested by staff members
- Type and word-process various documents
- Data entry
- Ensure filing system is up-to-date
- Set up documentation for site files
Requirements and prospects
- GCSE or equivalent English
- To be well organised
- Sound computer literacy including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to use email systems and internet
- Good communication and presentation skills
- The ability to work on your own and as part of a team
English GCSE or equivalent either C/4 or above
Full-time role within the company and chance of progression
About the employer
The Founders and Employees of Bath Demolition Ltd - incorporated in 1999 - share many years of experience in the controlled demolition industry. Bath Demolition has been the choice of top building companies in a number of recent major assignments, including hospitals, schools and new housing developments.
Our commitment to professionalism and customer care extends to every client whether private or corporate, and to every contract - large or small.
Working in close partnership with recognised experts in both Health & Safety and Site Remediation means our clients can feel confident that the highest Industry standards are upheld.
With our own carefully maintained fleet of up-to-date mobile plant and equipment, we quote very competitively for contracts on any scale.
Reflections Training Academy
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Reflections Training Academy
Ellie Stone 01179221440 firstname.lastname@example.org
You will enjoy a unique on the job training programme that will help you to achieve your full potential.
If you have excellent communication skills, a willingness to learn and the personal drive to succeed,
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills as required
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
You shall also be supported by Reflections Training Academy across a 16-month period working towards your Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship- this includes workshops and training days at the academy in central Bristol, as well as tutor, led workplace assessment and support.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.