Apprentice Dental Nurse Chrysalis Dental Practice
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress into an exciting dental career in a busy dental practice which is looking to recruit an enthusiastic individual to work alongside the dental team.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2021
£210.00 - £220.00
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2021
29 Jan 2020
Level 3 (A level)
Chrysalis Dental Practice and Implant Centre are looking to recruit a hard working, reliable, and enthusiastic person who wants to develop a career in dental nursing.
We are a friendly and well established practice in Bedford and are looking for someone to join our growing team.
As a dental nurse your duties would include:
- Providing chair-side assistance to the dentist
- Ensure the care and welfare of patients
- Preparing and maintaining the clinical environment
- Sterilisation of instruments
- Mixing materials
- Charting on the computer
- Complying with strict cross infection procedures
- Developing digital x-rays
- Ensure adequate stocks of materials are within the surgery
- Carrying out some reception and administrative tasks
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
- Keen to learn
- You must be of a smart and professional appearance at all times, wearing a clean, presentable uniform, and have a positive attitude
- Our ideal candidate would have a professional approach and a hard working attitude
- They would provide excellent patient care and show commitment to their work
- GCSE (or equivalent) English and maths grade C/4 or above
- Qualification will be checked before your application is submitted to the employer
- An initial assessment for English and maths is also required
There are good career progression opportunities, for example: hygienist and practice management, and many other industry professions for the right person.
Things to consider
You will be required to have a Hepatitis B injection and pass a DBS check.
References may be requested from a previous employer and/or educational provider.
Applicants should ideallylive within a 5-mile radius of the practice and be flexible.
About the employer
Chrysalis Dental Practice provides a full range of private, cosmetic and specialist dental treatments in a relaxed atmosphere and to the highest standards, using the latest technology. An established Specialist and Cosmetic Dental Practice in Bedford, with a primary emphasis on quality dental treatments, cosmetic dentistry and aesthetic improvements. They also have over 17 years of Implant dentistry experience.
Chrysalis Dental Practice
ANDERSON STOCKLEY ACCREDITED TRAINING LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Anderson Stockley Accredited Training Ltd
Willow Suarez firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dental nurse standard (Level 3)
- Functional Skills in English and maths (where required)
- Health and Safety
- Equality and Diversity
- First Aid at Work
Dental nurse (integrated)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.