Sales Administrator - Apprentice ALLSEE TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
A sales administrator has the responsibility of providing support for sales representatives. This involves dealing with customer requests, providing quotations, and information such as stock availability, delivery dates and prices.
Closing date: 27 Sep 2021
£175.00 - £180.00
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
30 Sep 2021
21 Jan 2020
Level 3 (A level)
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
About the role:
My client is a rapidly developed digital marketing display manufacturer, with a factory in China and offices in the UK, Europe, China, US and Africa. My Clients success has been driven by their focus of delivering supreme quality, market leading customer service, and unparalleled industry expertise.
A sales administrator has the responsibility of providing support for sales representatives. This involves dealing with customer requests, providing quotations, and information such as stock availability, delivery dates and prices. This role will also include some PA responsibilities to the Director. The role will require the person to use their own initiative most times, able to devise efficient reporting systems (spreadsheets) relevant to their workflow, working on the administration processes with senior staff leading on projects.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Processing orders
- Answering and dealing with customer queries
- Speaking with customers via telephone, email and face to face
- Processing and sending out invoices
- Keeping track of sales targets
- Updating customer databases and maintaining records
- Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- 21 days holiday
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.
Requirements and prospects
- Time management
- Working knowledge of relevant systems, equipment, processes and procedures
- Competent in a range of IT systems and software
- Ability to work with others to achieve objectives and provide excellent customer service
- Ability to communicate clearly orally and in writing
- Accuracy and ability to prioritise and organise own workload
- English/maths D/3 or equivalent and above
Full time role.
About the employer
My client is a rapidly developed digital marketing display manufacturer, with a factory in China and offices in the UK, Europe, China, US and Africa. My Clients success has been driven by their focus of delivering supreme quality, market leading customer service, and unparalleled industry expertise
ALLSEE TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
THE RECALVI ENTERPRISE LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by THE RECALVI ENTERPRISE LTD
Jestina Davis 02038296925 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Administrator - Level 3
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.