Cocoon vehicles are looking at expanding their company to meet the high demand of the industry. Working in a fast paced office you will be completing various administration tasks. If you have an interest in cars and a passion to learn apply here.
Cocoon Vehicles Limited
Closing date: 31 Mar 2017
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday – Friday (hours will be between 9am-6pm), 30 hours per week
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
01 Apr 2017
06 Dec 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Throughout the apprenticeship, you will complete various tasks to help the company grow to become one of Derby’s leading car lease companies.
These tasks will include:
- Inputting data onto a specialist system ensuring all of the cars details are correct.
- Producing car contract documents in the correct time.
- Preparing vehicle packs for all.
- General administration duties including: filing and keeping the office tidy.
- Answering the phones, providing excellent customer service.
- Send email over to customers confirming important information.
- Passing of enquires to the relevant teams to deal with.
- You will be working towards a Level 2 in Business and Administration and will be trained on the job through the company.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communicator
- Keen attention to detail
- Easy going
- Good sense of humour
- An interest in cars
- Career minded person
- Some I.T. experience
- Maths and English D+ or equivalent
Progression within the company and progression onto a Level 3 in Business Administration.
Things to consider
Looking for someone who wants a career, they will put you through any training to help you do this. There may be Saturday work involved. There is an opportunity for the candidate to earn commission on top of their weekly wages.
About the employer
Cocoon Vehicles started up in 2007 as a car broker, leasing cars for Business users. In 2009 they moved into short term leases which are over 3, 6 and 12 months for business users, however, they still kept there broker business running. Over the past few years they have developed and now have over 150 cars and are looking to expand their fleet to 200 within a year. With the continued success they are looking at starting up a car hire company to expand the services they can offer, with this expansion they are also looking at moving to a bigger premise so they can also store cars on site. As well as cars they also run a courier company. This courier company delivers across the U.K on a next day and 3 day services.
- Level 2 NVQ in Business and Administration
- Level 2 Technical Certificate
- Level 1 Functional Skills in Literacy, Numeracy, and ICT (where applicable)
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Business and Administration
TRAINING SERVICES 2000 LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Training Services 2000 Ltd
Emma Braybrooke 01332 296 995 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2017