Apprentice Administrator Cocoon Vehicles Limited
Cocoon vehicles are looking at expanding their company to meet the high demand of the industry. Working in a fast paced office you will be completing various administration tasks. If you have an interest in cars and a passion to learn apply here.
Closing date: 31 Jul 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
01 Aug 2017
06 Dec 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Throughout the apprenticeship, you will complete various tasks to help the company grow to become one of Derby’s leading car lease companies.
These tasks will include:
- Inputting data onto a specialist system ensuring all of the cars details are correct.
- Producing car contract documents in the correct time.
- Preparing vehicle packs for all.
- General administration duties including: filing and keeping the office tidy.
- Answering the phones, providing excellent customer service.
- Send email over to customers confirming important information.
- Passing of enquires to the relevant teams to deal with.
- You will be working towards a Level 2 in Business and Administration and will be trained on the job through the company.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communicator
- Keen attention to detail
- Easy going
- Good sense of humour
- An interest in cars
- Career minded person
- Some I.T. experience
- Maths and English D+ or equivalent
Things to consider
About the employer
- Level 2 NVQ in Business and Administration
- Level 2 Technical Certificate
- Level 1 Functional Skills in Literacy, Numeracy, and ICT (where applicable)
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Business and Administration
TRAINING SERVICES 2000 LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Training Services 2000 Ltd
Emma Braybrooke 01332 296 995 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 31 Jul 2017