Apprentice Business Support Administrator Searchmove Limited
We supply property lawyers with property information known as Conveyancing reports via our online platform. The conveyancing reports are required when someone is buying a residential or commercial property in England & Wales.
Closing date: 26 Jun 2022
Total hours per week: 39.50
Possible start date
27 Jun 2022
14 Jan 2020
We are looking for an Apprentice Business Support Administrator who will work within a small team.
The role will include the following duties:
- Fulfilling orders submitted via our website
- Performing a range of administrative tasks
- Dealing with our B2B clients (property lawyers)
- Contacting and dealing with suppliers
Requirements and prospects
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Written, telephone and electronic communication
- Organisational skills
- Integrity and reliability
- Attendance and punctuality
- Professionalism and a mature attitude
- Communicate with confidence
- Attention to detail
GCSEs (or equivalent) in maths and English.
We are a small company looking to expand our operations, so the right candidate will have a great opportunity to move to a higher position very quickly within the company.
Things to consider
The salary will be reviewed throughout the apprenticeship and will be increased in increments subject to performance.
Please check your travel to and from the office.
Interviews may take place before the stated interview date, and the successful candidate may be offered a position before the advertised start date, so please apply early.
About the employer
We supply property lawyers with property information known as Conveyancing reports via our online platform. The conveyancing reports are required when someone is buying a residential or commercial property in England & Wales. We provide a one-stop shop for legal professionals who conduct transactions for residential and commercial property.
LEARNING INNOVATIONS TRAINING TEAM LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Learning Innovations Training Team Limited
Steve Marshall 0791 872 3685 email@example.com
- Level 2 Diploma in Business and Administration
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English, Maths, and ICT (if required)
- Company in-house training
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.