Nursery Assistant Apprentice COTTON BUDDIES LIMITED
To ensure the provision of a high-quality environment to meet the needs of individual children from differing cultures and religious backgrounds, and stages of development.
Closing date: 11 Sep 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
12 Sep 2022
19 Dec 2019
Level 3 (A level)
- Contribute to good standards of hygiene and cleanliness in Nursery
- To undertake such other duties and responsibilities of an equivalent nature, as may be determined by the trainee's supervisor from time to time
- The trainee's duties must at all times be carried out in compliance with the nursery's Equal Opportunities policy
- To respect the confidentiality of information received
- To ensure the provision of a high-quality environment to meet the needs of individual children from differing cultures and religious backgrounds, and stages of development
- To be aware of the high profile of the nursery and to uphold its standards at all times.
- To be aware of all emergency and fire evacuation procedures
- To understand that as part of training you will be required to move to other parts of the nursery
- To be flexible in hours and duties in order to meet the needs and requirements of the nursery
- Attend College and completing assignments on time
- To attend team meetings and imputing ideas
- Under supervision, provide all aspects of care for children including washing, changing and feeding
- To assist with meeting the personal and emotional needs of individual children
Requirements and prospects
- To work as part of that team and contribute positively of the staff team. To provide a role model of good practice to other members of staff
- To go about your duties with a positive and enthusiastic attitude – to be organised, efficient, confident, hardworking and conscientious
- To promote at all times good relations between staff members, parents and children, and at all time promote the good name and ethos
- To cover any other staff responsibilities as appropriate at the request of the Manager, particularly taking into account that unforeseen situations can occur when looking after children, and that the child’s care and welfare is paramount at all times
9-4/A-C GCSE or equivalent maths and English
Possible permanent position.
About the employer
Cotton Buddies offers a unique opportunity for your child to experience active learning in a purpose built setting which is located in cottons park within central Romford. Children will be given the opportunity to explore the outdoors under the supervision of our experienced staff.
There will be a wide range of learning opportunities and activities which will be aligned with government guidelines as set out in the Early Years Foundation Stage. There are seven areas of learning and development that must shape educational programmes in all early years settings.
COTTON BUDDIES LIMITED
CARE FIRST TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Care First Training Limited
emily laurenza 01277725974 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Childcare level 3 Early Years Educator
- Maths and English Functional skills if required
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.