Nursery Assistant Apprentice Bright Learners Montessori
To ensure the provision of a high-quality environment to meet the needs of individual children from differing cultures and religious backgrounds, and stages of development.
Closing date: 11 Sep 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
12 Sep 2022
18 Dec 2019
Level 3 (A level)
- To provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children place in the setting
- To work as part of a team in order to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can play, develop and learn
- To build and maintain strong partnership working with parents to enable children’s needs to be met
- To implement and promote all Policies and Procedures and the Staff Rules
- To have an understanding of children’s development, their needs and the provision of positive play
- To demonstrate a genuine care for children
- To care for and supervise the group of children assigned to them
- To ensure their safety at all times
- To take an interest in the children and their families, to treat them as individuals and with respect at all times
- To create an interesting and stimulating environment for the child to develop all their skills
- To ensure positive management of children’s behaviour
- To carry out house-keeping duties as appropriate
- To ensure the ethos, implementation and legal requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- To ensure an adherence to the health and safety policy relating to the provision of play
- To support senior members of staff to ensure appropriate Child Protection procedures are put into place
- To be flexible and adaptable, to assist in all areas of nursery work and to provide support for other members of staff
- To assist in the keeping of development records and observation, and accident, incident and risk assessment records as appropriate
- To be able to think and act quickly in a stressful or emergency situation, and to be aware of the correct procedures
- To attend staff meetings and training courses as directed by course tutors in order to complete the Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
- To work as part of that team and contribute positively of the staff team. To provide a role model of good practice to other members of staff.
- To go about your duties with a positive and enthusiastic attitude – to be organised, efficient, confident, hardworking and conscientious.
- To promote at all times good relations between staff members, parents and children, and at all time promote the good name and ethos.
- To cover any other staff responsibilities as appropriate at the request of the Manager, particularly taking into account that unforeseen situations can occur when looking after children, and that the child’s care and welfare is paramount at all times
9-4/A-C GCSEs or equivalent maths and English
Possible permanent position
Things to consider
Standing all day
About the employer
Established for over 20 years in London, this nursery provides the experience and profession you need to kick start you career in childcare.
With a friendly, enthusiastic and dedicated approach you could see yourself excel in the nursery environment. Fun loving, professional caring environment for children and employees alike.
Your future could start here!
Bright Learners Montessori
CARE FIRST TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Care First Training Limited
emily laurenza 01277725974 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Childcare level 3 Early Years Educator
- Maths and English Functional skills if required
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.