Nursery Assistant Apprenticeship N16 Tots
To support the staff team to ensure the smooth running of the setting, with regard to all health and safety matters affecting the children in your care. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 11 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
12 Sep 2022
05 Dec 2019
Level 3 (A level)
- Contribute to good standards of hygiene and cleanliness in Nursery
- To undertake such other duties and responsibilities of an equivalent nature, as may be determined by the apprentice's supervisor from time to time
- The apprentice's duties must at all times be carried out in compliance with the nursery's Equal Opportunities policy
- To respect the confidentiality of information received
- To ensure the provision of a high-quality environment to meet the needs of individual children from differing cultures and religious backgrounds, and stages of development
- To be aware of the high profile of the nursery and to uphold its standards at all times
- To be aware of all emergency and fire evacuation procedures
- To understand that as part of training you will be required to move to other parts of the nursery
- To be flexible in hours and duties in order to meet the needs and requirements of the nursery
- Attend College and completing assignments on time
- To attend team meetings and imputing ideas
- Under supervision, provide all aspects of care for children including washing, changing and feeding
- To assist with meeting the personal and emotional needs of individual children
Requirements and prospects
- Attention to detail
- Good IT Skills
- Good communication skills
- Team Player
GCSE C/4 or above in maths and English preferable (or equivalent).
Further training, progression within the company, potential full-time employment and wage increase based on performance.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
N16 Tots Nursery is a small family run nursery that opened in April 2013. It is a privately-run provision. The nursery operates from a refurbished building, which has been renovated to meet the needs of the children attending. It is situated conveniently just off Stoke Newington Church Street in the London Borough of Hackney.
The nursery serves the local and wider community and is open 48 weeks of the year, closing for two weeks over the Christmas period and two weeks during the Easter holidays. It is open Monday to Friday from 8am until 6pm. Children may attend on a part-time or full-time basis.
The nursery operates over two sites. The baby room which caters for children 6months-2 years is based at 4 Defoe Road. The Pre-school room which caters for children 2-5 years is based in the mezzanine at Abney Hall on Stoke Newington Church Street. The bright and airy rooms are well equipped and provide a safe, stimulating environment where your child can enjoy growing into a confident, independent and sociable young person.
CARE FIRST TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Care First Training Limited
Kelis Towe 01277725774 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Children and Young Peoples Workforce Level 2/3
- Functional Skills Level 1/2 in English, maths (if required)
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.