Finance Apprentice BOSTONAIR GROUP LIMITED
Bostonair are looking for an Accounts Apprentice to work in their busy office based in Beverley.
Closing date: 04 Feb 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
14 Feb 2022
03 Dec 2019
Bostonair Group have a vacancy for an Accounts Apprentice in their Finance Team.
Duties will include the following:
- Working on supplier ledgers for the entire Bostonair Group
- Work in foreign payroll & to deal with employees & suppliers overseas
- Being part of a dynamic team - meeting targets and deadlines
- An opportunity to obtain experience working on complex accounting processes
Requirements and prospects
- Genuine interest in accounts
- Good ICT skills
- Willingness to learn
- Strong communication skills
- Well organised
- Mature attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
The client has specifically asked for candidates with at least a grade B/6 or above (or equivalent) in GCSE maths and English.
- Excellent future prospects for the right candidate
Things to consider
The post is in the client's Beverley office - applicants must be able to get to the employer in accordance with start time and working hours.
About the employer
The Bostonair Group provides recruitment, line maintenance and technical training services to the aviation industry. To the energy industry we provide recruitment services and training courses through Boston Energy. We also provide renewable energy, storage and other low-carbon solutions through Boston Renewables to the commercial sector.
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by McArthur Dean Training Ltd
Julie Curtis 01482 210093 firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate will be aiming to complete the AAT Level 2 initially. This will involve both on the job training as well as attending classes at McArthur Dean on a weekly basis.
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.