Accountancy Apprentice Hutton & Co (Ship Chandlers) Ltd
Huttons and Co are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic candidate to join their busy accounts department as an accounts apprentice. The candidate should have a professional attitude towards the working environment and be willing to work hard to achieve results.
Closing date: 10 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
20 Jun 2022
14 Nov 2019
Level 2 (GCSE)
Working within the accounts and finance team duties will include but not be limited to -:
- Speaking with clients over the telephone
- Sales and purchase ledger
- Raising invoices
- Inputting invoice information on to Excel spreadsheets
- Stock control
- Assisting other departments such as the Sales department and the Purchasing team in order to get good understanding of the company's products and services.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication and listening skills
- Computer literate with a knowledge of the Microsoft Packages
- Ability to follow instructions
- Willingness to learn and develop
- High level of accuracy
- Team player
- Honest and trustworthy
- Well presented
- GCSE at grade C / 4 or above in maths and English or the equivalent qualification
- There are excellent prospects for the candidate to progress within the company
About the employer
Huttons Group is the UK's leading ship supply company, providing a one-stop-shop service 24 hours a day, seven days per week, every week of the year.
Hutton & Co (Ship Chandlers) Ltd
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by McArthur Dean Training Ltd
Paul Jackson 01482 210093 email@example.com
- Apprenticeship Standard Level 2 in Assistant Accountant, attending weekly classes at McArthur Dean Training and building a portfolio of evidence working towards an End Point Assessment
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.