Apprentice Nursery Practitioner Rainbow Day Nursery
Friendly, caring and loving nursery looking for a fun & enthusiastic apprentice to join their team of professional carers. With a chance to be mentored whilst studying towards a Level 3 childcare qualification, this is your chance to enter the world of childcare.
Closing date: 10 Sep 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
11 Sep 2022
11 Nov 2019
Level 3 (A level)
Rainbow are looking for an enthusiastic, caring individual to join their team of professionals in caring for their provision of children between the ages of 6 months - 5 years.
Offering an opportunity to Earn as you Learn! You will be mentored and supervised by qualified professionals and you study to towards your NVQ Level 3 in Childcare.
Your daily responsibilities will involve:
- To contribute to a high-quality caring environment for children
- Attend team meetings and share ideas
- Under supervision, provide all aspects of care for children including washing, changing and feeding
- Assist in meeting the personal and emotional needs of the children
- Provide adult interaction with the children
- Attend all relevant training
- To be aware of the Nurseries policies and procedures
- Support all staff and engage in team work
- Liaise with parents regarding their children’s care and education including written and verbal reports
All applicants are welcome and will be screened and forwarded to the nursery for interview.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
GCSE's C/4 or above preferable (or equivalent).
Further training and employment opportunities.
Things to consider
Not all fun and games.Childcare is hardwork with lots of responsibilities.
About the employer
- Fun loving, professional caring environment for children and employees alike.
- Established for over 20 years in London, this nursery provides the experience and profession you need to kick start you career in childcare.
- With a friendly, enthusiastic and dedicated approach you could see yourself excel in the nursery environment year after year to management level. Your future starts here!
Rainbow Day Nursery
WALTHAM FOREST COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Care First Training Limited
Kelis Towe 01277725774 email@example.com
- Early Years Educator Level 3
- Functional Skills maths, English and ICT (If Required)
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.