Business Administration Apprenticeship OCTANE HOLDING GROUP LIMITED
We are looking to employ a confident and well-organised individual to join our sales and admin team Good computer skills and the ability to use a range of specialist IT packages accurately is essential. An excellent telephone manner, good organisational and customer service skills are required.
Closing date: 22 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
25 Jan 2022
04 Nov 2019
Duties will include:
- Responsible for the daily business support in the allocated service area accounting for business priorities
- Work with a supervisor/mentor to develop work based and personal skill sets
- Provide support to managers in line with process and procedure
- Develop own knowledge and skills and be willing to undertake training as necessary
- Respond to telephone, e-mail, and written queries on behalf of the service area. This may include dealing with queries where there may be barriers to understanding
- Support and assist operational staff and colleagues as required
- Be compliant with the Data Protection and record management policy and procedures with particular reference to confidentiality and safeguarding issues
- Be proactive and contribute to the team
- Gain understanding of the use of Outlook and Microsoft Office
Requirements and prospects
- Attention to detail
- ICT skills
- Good communication skills
- Must have minimum grade 4 in maths and English (or equivalent)
- Team player
- Minimum 3 or above in maths and English GCSE's or equivalent
To progress within the company.
About the employer
Octane has a combined experience of over 50 years in the commercial fuel systems industry and was created by the merger of two of the industry’s leading companies; MES UK and Harden Pumps. This resulted in Octane having a head start so you can be sure we have the required knowledge and expertise to make sure your job is completed to the highest achievable standard.
Octane provide a complete solution for all commercial fuel management & environmental services leaving you no need to call multiple different companies to sort out various projects like the maintenance of your fuel storage tanks or replacing them entirely.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Qube Qualifications And Development Limited
Karl Leeming 07827948959 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 Business and Administration Framework
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.