Apprentice Recruitment Consultant Langton Howarth Limited
Recruitment of scientific and specialised beauty consultants. From scientific sales jobs, vet jobs, beauty sales jobs and medical device jobs, our recruiters have an in-depth understanding of the needs of our client companies and candidates pursuing new careers.
Closing date: 02 Nov 2017
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
10 Nov 2017
28 Nov 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- To sell and promote Langton Howarth’s recruitment services to customers within Scientific supplies, medical device, clinical diagnostics companies AND/OR beauty/cosmetics companies
- Maintaining and developing business relationships and interacting with customers, including decision makers from Managing Directors, HR Specialists to Hiring Managers
- This is to be achieved by means of a minimum of 95% of business generation to be done via the phone and also using the company’s CRM system/emails
- Using the internet, online directories, web based job boards, company CRM system and online exhibition information to generate job leads and candidates
- To achieve specific number of placements per month, as well as arrange client/candidate interviews on a weekly basis and job leads generated
Requirements and prospects
Excellent communication skills – the role is predominantly telephone based so an excellent telephone manner and oral communication skills are required as well as written communication skills. The Apprentice Recruitment Consultant will be dealing with technical and scientific as well as business professionals from entry level to MD’s, so they need to be confident, outgoing, great listeners and be resilient
- Hard working
- Team Player
- Ability to work on own devices
- Good time keeping
- Keen to take on responsibility
- Willingness to learn new skills either through external training or on the job
Great interest in Beauty or Science is highly advantageous. Grades A* – C in A Levels & GCSE’s or equivalent are required.
Things to consider
About the employer
Full training will be provided by the Company’s Award Winning Founder – Top 42 under 42 Entrepreneurs in Yorkshire and thereafter on-going on the job training and mentorship to realise goals and sales success to make money and progress through the company. You will undertake an NVQ Level 2 in Recruitment.
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Richard Davenport 01332 345450 Richard.Davenport@babingtongroup.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 02 Nov 2017