Early Years Practitioner - Apprenticeship RAINBOW HILL HOUSE CHILDCARE LTD
Assist in duties relating to childcare, safeguarding and maintaining a positive environment for children ages 0-5 to further develop their skills and learning at the Early Years Foundation Stage.
Closing date: 25 Oct 2021
£175.00 - £240.00
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
19 Sep 2019
Level 3 (A level)
Duties to include:
- To be aware of the high profile the setting always has and to uphold company standards
- To read, understand and adhere to all nursery policies and procedures
- To assist with managing behaviour
- To be willing to learn new things, follow instructions and put your knowledge into practice
- To develop and maintain strong partnerships and communication with parents and carers
- To ensure and to be aware of individual needs which may need to be met (e.g. disabilities, medical history, family cultures etc.)
- To be flexible within working practices of the setting, undertaking other responsible duties where needed, such as domestic tasks, preparation of snack meals, cleansing of equipment, etc.
- Work as part of a team ensuring high staff morale within the team is maintained
Requirements and prospects
- Be passionate about improving outcomes for all children
- Have a positive behaviour towards work
- Be polite and reliable
- Able to use their own initiative
- Be kind and caring
- Have a mature attitude
- Be friendly and bubbly
GCSES A-D 9-4 or equivalent.
Potential progression on to full-time role.
About the employer
A friendly, home from home nursery in Bounds Green. The setting is cosy and friendly with dedicated childcare practitioners who are qualified and passionate about providing the best individual care for each individual child. Going beyond the EYFS curriculum some extracurricular activities include Spanish, Baby Ballet and Children’s Yoga.
RAINBOW HILL HOUSE CHILDCARE LTD
THE RECALVI ENTERPRISE LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by THE RECALVI ENTERPRISE LTD
Shantal Kintu 02038296927 email@example.com
- Early Years Educator Level 3
- Functional Skills at Level 2 if applicable
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.