Assistant Accountant Apprentice Msb Benfleet Ltd
We are looking for an assistant accountant to who is willing to work whilst learning the basics of being an assistant account.
Closing date: 14 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
20 Dec 2021
02 Aug 2019
Level 3 (A level)
Duties to include:
- To efficiently undertake basic administration and clerical duties which may include the following duties as directed
- Data input
- Data extraction
- Typing duties as directed
- Tax returns
- Accounts preparation
- To deal with internal and external post
- To maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- To support the team to maintain accurate, timely and legible records
- To answer/deal with queries, both face to face and via the telephone, take messages and pass them on to the relevant member of staff in an appropriate and timely manner
- To meet and greet visitors as required
- To maintain filing systems in line with organisations policies and procedures
- Collating information for reports
- To be a flexible and supportive member of the team
- Attend and take part in team meetings & regular reviews with line manager etc.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- IT illiterate
- Good organisation skills
- Desire to learn
- Works well under pressure
- Good time management
- Good attention to detail
- Good telephone manner
- Be Friendly
- Being able to adapt
Educated to a GCSE standard for English and maths or equivalent.
With a possibility of a full time permanent job at the end of your qualification.
Things to consider
Please note that there are other office locations at Basildon, Rayleigh and Canvey you may be require to work at any branch.
About the employer
Mark Stephen Beckford & Co, accountants in Basildon, Canvey Island, Benfleet and Rayleigh, providing a personalised service to local business owners and individuals since 2003. For help with any of your accountancy and tax needs.
We work closely with our clients and act for a broad range of business and personal clients.
Apart from the more general accountancy services we can also assist clients with business development and specialist tax services.
Our philosophy is always to do our utmost to...
- Provide friendly, courteous and efficient service
- Always exceed your expectations
- Listen to what YOU are saying
- Communicate with you quickly and fully
- Never surprise you with bills you're not expecting
- Be honest, truthful and upfront with you at all times
- Aim for you to pay the least amount of tax payable within the law
- Provide pro-active business advice wherever possible
Msb Benfleet Ltd
ITEC LEARNING TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ITEC Learning Technologies
- Level 3 AAT Accounting
- Functional Skills English and maths if required
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.