Ford Customer Service Advisor Apprenticeship Furrows Ltd
Working in a service department, the Apprentice will train in a number of areas including improving customer relations, monitoring and dealing with customer problems.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2022
17 Jul 2019
Level 3 (A level)
Working in an exciting and busy environment the Customer Service Advisor Apprentice will be the front-line support for the busy service department. An Apprentice will keep in close contact with the management staff at the dealership to update them on current customer affairs and relations. The apprentice’s role will include the following:
- Dealing with customers both face to face and by telephone
- To process and solve customer service complaints
- Look to promote continuous improvement in customer service
Requirements and prospects
- Full training will be provided, no skills required.
- A keen interest in the car industry with good communication skills both verbal and written.
- The employer is looking for an enthusiastic learner that must be hard working and motivated to learn new skills.
- Minimum of 3 GCSE’s or equivalent (A-C in English and Maths required).
A full time career within the automotive industry with many opportunities to progress to positions of authority within the dealership. Future prospects are endless. By having a highly regarded set of skills, Apprentices can go on to develop their career within any other areas of commerce they may be interested in.
About the employer
Ford is the largest Ford dealer group in the UK and 100% owned by Ford Motor Company. We supply over 85,000 new and used vehicles per year through our dealer network and offer competitive quotes for cars and commercial vehicles on contract hire, finance and outright purchase.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Skillnet
Leanne Sanneh 01923 216165 firstname.lastname@example.org
Apprentices will be working and will be trained within the dealership and an advisor will visit at least every 4-6 weeks as part of a close support network to ensure that Apprentices are both enjoying and succeeding in their course. An Apprentice’s training includes:
- Industry recognised framework qualification
- Functional Skills (ICT, English and maths)
- VRQ Level 2 and/or Level 3
- Vocational related qualification (technical certificate)
- Ford Masters Level 1 module (excludes Service Champions)
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.