Apprentice Estate Agent BERESFORDS RESIDENTIAL LIMITED
Beresford's is one of the largest independent, family run property advisers in the south east and is dedicated to providing the highest possible levels of service and conduct to all clients. We have an excellent opportunity for an Apprentice Estate Agent to join our team at our Maldon branch and develop their career.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
05 Dec 2022
03 Jul 2019
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- General office administration
- Dealing with internal and external post
- Answering incoming telephone calls
- Making external calls to clients
- Booking viewing appointments
- Dealing with customer enquiries both verbally and through email
- Registering new applicants and updating of databases
- Accompanying clients to view properties (after training)
- Listing properties
Requirements and prospects
- Good IT skills are essential in this role
- The ability to communicate well over the telephone and work well within a team
- An outgoing personality
- A good standard of education - 6 GCSEs grades A-C/9-4 (or equivalent qualifications) including maths and English
- For the right candidate, the possibility of a full-time position may be available after the completion of the apprenticeship programme
Things to consider
The starting salary will be circa £166 per week.
For further information on the Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (ANMW), please refer to: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
If successful, there will be opportunities to progress within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Due to salary and location, we will be looking for candidates who live in the local area and hold a full driver's license as you will be required to visit properties.
Please note this role is on the job learning but there is an emphasis on making external calls to clients.
About the employer
Beresford's is one of the largest independent, family run property advisers in the south east and is dedicated to providing the highest possible levels of service and conduct to all clients. The company was established in 1968 and over the past four decades, the business has expanded from the original base in Upminster to cover Essex and into Greater and Central London.
Due to continued growth, the Beresford's group currently have over twenty five offices and departments covering Residential Sales, Country Homes, Lettings and Management, Land & New Homes, Financial Services, Commercial Property and Surveying. Recent expansion has seen the group move into Great Dunmow and Maldon.
The company was established in 1968 by RD and EG Beresford as a single independent practice in Upminster. Their son, Paul Beresford, joined the company in 1975 and now fulfils a joint Chairman and Managing Director role. Over the past four decades we have expanded to cover most of Essex, Greater and into Central London.
Crown Vocational Training Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Crown Vocational Training
Sophie Chowdhury 01702597499 firstname.lastname@example.org
Training to be provided:
- Level 2 Junior Estate Agent Apprenticeship Standard
- Individual will work towards an End Point Assessment
- Functional Skills, if required
- Ad hoc training sessions held at Leigh on Sea site
Junior estate agent
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.