L3 Lead Adult Care Worker Apprentice HIGHPOINT CARE (WEST DERBY) LIMITED
Lead Adult care worker are frontline staff who help adults with care and support helping to achieve their personal goals and live as independently and safely as possible, enabling them to have control and choice in their lives. Supervision, frontline leadership guidance and direction for others or work autonomously.
Closing date: 08 Mar 2022
Total hours per week: 39.00
Possible start date
28 Mar 2022
01 Jul 2019
Level 3 (A level)
As a Lead Adult care worker you will make a positive difference to someone's life when they are faced with physical, practical, social, emotional or intellectual challenges.
Duties to include:
- Exercise judgement and take appropriate action to support individuals
- Dignity and control by providing leadership and guidance
- Responsible for care provided
- Caring consistently and make a positive difference
- Delivering care and support with kindness, consideration, dignity, empathy and respect
- Doing the right thing for people, speaking up if the individual are at risk
- Great communication and listening skills central to successful caring relationships
- Applying knowledge and competence
- Being committed to improving the experience of people who need care and support
Requirements and prospects
- Supporting those who need help
- Communication and listening skills
- Understanding and caring
- Nature relationships
- Adapt behaviours for example if an individual is hard of hearing
- Being respectful and responsible
- Make a positive difference in folks lives
- Thoughtful and happy
- Enjoy working with individuals with challenging behaviours or who suffer an illness
- Flexible and adaptable to hours and wanting to learn more
- Understand the role of an adult care worker
- Guidance to policies and procedures to ensure all work carried out to a high standard
- Friendly and approachable
- Fun and outgoing
- 5 GCSE A-C or equivalent and also maths and English Grade A-C 9-4 or equivalent.
- L2 Adult care worker as this is a progression
Progression from L2 Adult care worker onto L3 Adult care worker full time role should you complete your apprenticeship and move into full time employment.
Things to consider
Working weekends if needed.
About the employer
Damfield Gardens based in the community of Maghull and privately owned and has 67 residents that they care for Some: Dementia • Mental Health Condition • Old Age • Physical Disability • Sensory Impairme. They have been running for over 12 months and have a great reputation for the care they provide within Damfield Gardens. They are looking for the right candidates to train and develop
HIGHPOINT CARE (WEST DERBY) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Dawn Hodge Associates Ltd
Jules Westbrook Jules.Westbrook@dhassociates.co.uk
Lead adult care worker Level 3
DH Associates are the training provider who will be delivering your qualification. This will be delivered in the workplace - work based learning. You will also be completing your functional skills.
You should already have completed your L2 Adult care worker and have this certificate already.
You will be assessed at the end of the qualification to ensure you are capable of doing the role and your line manager is fully supportive of you completing this.
Lead adult care worker
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.