Sale Executive Apprentice Best Car Finder
Using telesales and e‐commerce, the role is focused upon developing and dealing with leads generated. The sales person is responsible for providing quotations, promoting additional services and suggesting alternative vehicles where necessary.
Closing date: 06 Feb 2022
£12,000.00 - £18,000.00
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
07 Feb 2022
13 May 2019
- Handle all sales leads from the website via telesales and e‐commerce
- Liaise with suppliers and funders to obtain the best quote maximising on both competitiveness and profitability
- Pro‐actively follow up all quotes processed, recording any feedback
- Process and follow up all orders in a timely and professional manner
- Actively look to cross sell Alliance products and services whenever possible
- Organise all Sales Admin associated and manage a pipeline on a daily basis
- Keep all records up to date
- Provide quotation support for Corporate Rental Team
Requirements and prospects
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- An excellent communicator, building relationships through excellent rapport and customer service
- A good standard of written and spoken English
- Business standard IT skills, including Microsoft Office
- A tenacious, enthusiastic, and flexible disposition
- Good self‐starter with the ability to multi‐task and work independently
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work well as part of a team, and also on their own when required
- You must be an enthusiastic person with a keen interest in automotive industry and keen to succeed
- GCSE / Entry level
- Progression on to next level apprenticeship
About the employer
Established in 1997 as Alliance Asset Management, AAM Group is a leading provider of bespoke vehicle solutions and business services, working with fleets from 1 to 10,000. Independently owned, AAM Group has forged lasting relationships with every major vehicle manufacturer, leasing company, asset finance provider and vehicle rental company.
Based in Cambridgeshire, AAM Group has recently opened a second sales office in Essex, and the change of brand reflects its presence in a growing number of markets.
BestCarFinder is just one arm of the Alliance Asset Management Group (AAM Group) and we are one of the UK's leading personal and business car leasing providers.
Being part of AAM Group gives BestCarFinder greater buying power and in return allows us to offer bigger discounts to our customers. We're renowned for offering fantastic cheap car leasing offers all over the UK.
Best Car Finder
SPECIALIST TRADE COURSES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Specialist Trade Courses
Luke Reinbach 07849 806 033 email@example.com
Working towards completing the Customer Service L2 our delivery plan will include
- Workplace Visit: Assessment - Your Assessor will visit you in the workplace to conduct observations of you carrying out your normal day to day tasks. This tasks will have been agreed with you previously and will relate to the required assessment criteria of your qualification. This can take up to 3 hours, dependent on the evidence being produced during the observation.
- Workplace Visit: Review - This is a vital part of your apprenticeship and gives everyone involved an opportunity to take an in depth look at your current progress. It is also a chance for you to discuss any issues or concerns, as well as an opportunity to plan future work tasks to meet with the requirements of your qualification. It is imperative all parties are involved in this process to ensure you have the best support for success. Your review will typically take 1 hour to complete.
- Remote Assessment - This will consist of either a remote assessment of your portfolio where you can expect feedback on your work and planning for progression, or a recorded discussion to gather more evidence for your portfolio – as it is remote, this type of assessment is carried out via telephone. Remote assessments are an efficient way of gathering evidence while minimising the impact of time away from your day to day work. They will be planned with your assessor and will take approximately 45 minutes.
- Classroom Sessions - These sessions will be delivered by your Assessor in the classroom and will cover specialist knowledge or theory as required within your qualification. These sessions are not to be missed as they form the basis of the knowledge required to successfully complete your apprenticeship. These sessions will take place from 9am to 4pm.
- Functional Skills - if you are required to attain functional skills as part of your framework your Assessor may deliver some elements during workplace visits. Exam preparation and testing will be carried out during classroom sessions at your centre. These classroom sessions will be planned with your assessor and will take 4 hours with exam time factored in.
- Internal Quality Assurance - During your apprenticeship your portfolio will be checked by our dedicated Internal Quality Assurers (IQAs). They will be looking at the evidence gathered and ensuring that your Assessor is making fair and accurate assessments of your work. This internal quality assurance is carried out across all qualifications to ensure consistent, honest and fair assessments for all our apprentices.
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.