Hair Professional Apprentice Hair At 58 Ltd
Hair at 58, Clifton, Bristol are looking to employ a hardworking apprentice to join them once they leave school in June 2019. This busy, fast-paced salon will be a fantastic place to start your career as a hairdresser.
Closing date: 28 May 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
30 Jun 2022
07 May 2019
Level 2 (GCSE)
Your duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Making tea and coffee
- Keeping the salon clean and tidy
- Assisting stylists throughout the day
Your training will be once a fortnight at Reflections Training Academy for the delivery of your NVQ Level 2 and Functional skills. This will be in a combination of theory and practical sessions in our prestigious academy.
Requirements and prospects
- Communication skills
- You must have a passion for Hairdressing
- Sociable and friendly
- Be able to work as a team and on own initiative
- Well presented
- No specific qualifications required
The right candidate will have many opportunities to progress within the salon and future training available to an advanced apprenticeship (level 3)
Things to consider
Every day will be different.
Applicants must have a realistic idea of what it is like to work as an Apprentice in the Hairdressing industry and must be willing to help out with the less glamorous tasks such as cleaning.
There will be some long periods of activity with little time to rest.
About the employer
Hair at 58 are an exclusive Aveda hair and beauty salon. Situated just off the infamous Whiteladies Road on Cotham Hill, an affluent, leafy inner-suburb of Bristol.
Hair At 58 Ltd
Reflections Training Academy
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Reflections Training Academy
Hannah Memetovic 0117 9221440 email@example.com
Level 2 Hair Professional apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals (Hairdressing)
- Level 1 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Your training will be once a fortnight at Reflections Training Academy for the delivery of your NVQ Level 2 and Functional Skills. This will be in a combination of theory and practical sessions in our prestigious academy
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.