Exciting opportunity to support qualified Mortgage & Insurance Advisers by providing a range of administrative functions within the Financial Services sector with an aim to become a qualified Mortgage & Insurance professional in your own right.
Financial services Apprentice
WIZARD FINANCE LTD
Closing date: 26 Feb 2017
Monday - Friday 9 - 5.30 (37.5 paid hrs per week)
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
06 Mar 2017
02 Sep 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Duties will include:
- Providing a comprehensive administrative service to our team.
- Processing new business applications on behalf of our Advisers.
- Updating our client relationship management computer system.
- Building effective relationships with the company’s clients, providing them with information as required.
- Compiling reports as required.
- Completing customer service calls to existing and prospective clients to ensure customer satisfaction has been delivered.
- Courtesy calling old clients to see if there are any other business opportunities for the team of Mortgage & Insurance advisers.
- Listening and learning as much about the role of the Mortgage & Insurance adviser so that you can make the transition to becoming successfully qualified as soon as possible in the future.
Requirements and prospects
- Self motivation,
- Self discipline and enthusiasm for supporting company with administrative tasks.
- Willing to learn new skills and tasks.
- Willingness to learn and apply that learning in the workplace;
- Willingness to adapt to different work roles;
- Capacity to cope in busy conditions;
- Strong in numeracy
- Strong command of the English language, articulate, with clear clarity of speech, and excellent verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisation, time management skills with a capacity to develop caseload management skills and an ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal and listening skills
- Strong IT skills, including Word, Excel, Email, and Internet. Confidence using IT and database packages.
- Be professional, ethical and discreet
- Well-presented and polite
- A - C in GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
Full time employment and future development in a financial career.
Things to consider
Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (ANMW): The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.30 per hour (From October 1st 2016 this will be increasing by 3% to £3.40 per hour). This is the legal minimum pay per hour applying to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their apprenticeship. For apprentices 19 or over who have completed their first year and are continuing their apprenticeship, the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
About the employer
Wizard Finance provide expert advice from the Whole of the Market on Mortgages, Loans, Life Insurance, Critical Illness Cover and Income Protection. Wizard Finance will also be able to provide you with extremely competitive quotes from a number of high quality Travel Insurance, Car Insurance & Utility companies.
If you’ve been recommended to see a Whole of Market Mortgage Advisor, you’ve come to the right place! Wizard Finance are different from most other companies who describe themselves as whole of market. This is a very generic term and you will find that one way in which most firms satisfy the use of this term, is by using a panel of mortgage lenders who offer them commission but those firms offer a representation of lenders from the whole market but they won’t be looking at all lenders.
Wizard Finance are different in that we consider ourselves truly whole of market and are only interested in finding you the very best deal that is available to you, irrespective of how much you earn.
- Workplace based training programme working towards CII qualification in Providing Financial Services, PD + Functional Skills if required.
Providing Financial Services
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Masood Mohammadi 01332 345450
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 26 Feb 2017