This employer is looking for enthusiastic and passionate individuals who are keen to establish a challenging but highly rewarding career in the childcare sector, working in a supportive environment. If you want to be part of a cheerful, nurturing environment that offers genuine opportunities for development then we want to hear from you!
Apprentice Nursery Assistant
Closing date: 27 Feb 2017
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.55 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £6.95 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
•Monday-Friday •Hours either- 8am-5pm or 9am-6pm
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
06 Mar 2017
11 Nov 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Duties will include:
- Helping to set up activities for the children.
- Supporting children to engage in activities and participate with others.
- Supporting children at meal times and assisting with eating and drinking.
- Getting involved in creative and messy play with the children.
- Helping children to sing, read, count and join in with imaginative play.
- Ensuring the children are safe and supervised at all times.
- Helping to plan activities and games.
- Tidying away after an activity is finished.
- Any other duties requested by the manager.
Requirements and prospects
- You must have excellent communication skills.
- Have the ability to relate to and engage with children in a way they understand.
- You should also be confident and reliable for this role.
- GCSEs A-C (or equivalent) in Maths and English would be an advantage.
As with any apprenticeship opportunity – if you prove yourself to be a valuable member of the team, there is a strong chance of a permanent post within the business.
About the employer
The business is well established in their area and currently provides care to a number of children from a variety of areas and backgrounds in a fun and nurturing background.
545 Tamworth Road
- Level 2 Certificate in Children’s & Young Peoples Workforce.
- Functional skills maths and English (if required)
Children and Young People's Workforce
CT SKILLS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by CT Skills
Ross Braker 01159599544 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 27 Feb 2017