Apprentice Nursery Nurse orchard day nursery
To work in busy day nursery based in Huyton, caring for young children aged between 3 months and 5 years.
Closing date: 03 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
06 Jun 2022
22 Mar 2019
Working on a daily basis looking after young children, you will actively be involved in the following duties:
- Bottle feeding
- Changing nappies
- Planning daily activities for the children
- Completing childrens daily plans and progress logs
- ...and more
Requirements and prospects
- Keen and confident
- Desire to work in this field
- Good communication skills
- Smart, clean appearance
No formal qualifications required.
Good prospects for the right candidate.
About the employer
Large private day nursery based in Huyton, Liverpool. Provides childcare for young people from the ages of 3mth to 5 Years, including afterschool facilities.
orchard day nursery
TRAINING PLUS (MERSEYSIDE) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Training Plus Merseyside
Neil Pritchard 0151 709 6000
- Level 2 in Children and Young People's Workforce
- Level 2 Technical Certificate
- Level 1 Functional Skills (where applicable)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Full training will be given on a day-to-day basis in the job role.
You will also attend the training centre 1/2 day per week to undertake the techinical and knowledge aspect of your qualification.
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.