We have an exciting opportunity to work within our established and forward thinking Employer Engagement team. Working alongside an experienced Telesales Advisor, you will be required to engage with employers and establish effective leads once trained.
Customer Service Apprentice
Closing date: today
37hrs p/w - Monday-Friday between 08.30 and 5.00
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
10 Mar 2017
11 Nov 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Full training and support will be provided for this role. You will also be mentored and supported by an experienced Telesales Advisor.
- Provide initial advice and guidance to customers regarding apprenticeships and commercial training
- Make initial contact with employers by telephone
- Ensure all queries are responded to in an efficient, professional and timely manner
- Generate appointments with employers
- Book follow up appointments
- Update the CRM system, to ensure records are accurate and kept up to date
- Take responsibility for achieving agreed targets
- Provide a professional customer service to both internal and external customers
- Under the direction of the Partnership Account Manager, undertake candidate pre-screening and eligibility checks
In addition to the above, the successful candidate will take an active role in the health, safety and welfare of students and staff and attend any necessary training.
The successful candidate will also be required to promote a positive image of the college and comply with all legislative and regulatory requirements.
You will also be required to carry out other reasonable duties within the overall funcion commensurate with the grading and level of responsibility for the job.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Good telephone skills
- Able to deal with a range of people
- Team player
- A good level of maturity and common sense
- Smart appearance
No formal qualifications required as training will be given.
Framework progression and possible employment opportunities for the right candidate.
About the employer
Chesterfield College is a highly successful and vibrant College based in North Derbyshire with excellent pass rates and high student success levels. Our location is key to our success in attracting students from north and south Derbyshire, Buxton, Derby, South Yorkshire and Sheffield. Our free College buses make Chesterfield College a highly accessible and affordable choice for over 8,000 full, part time or HE students every year.
Customer Service Level 2 NVQ includes technical certificate and functional skills. PLTS, ERR workbook. Candidate will have full rights and responsibilities as standard employee.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Chesterfield College
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: today