Business Administration Apprentice Framptons Ltd
Framptons Ltd are looking to appoint an apprentice in business administration to work principally to provide timely and accurate management information to the factory management team.
Closing date: 29 Aug 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
11 Sep 2017
08 Nov 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Working as Business Administration apprentice you will need to be prepared to train and learn a wide range of business support activities in a busy office environment and to work alongside the management team. This role will give the successful applicant the opportunity to develop a broad understanding of management in a production environment. Typical duties will include:
- Gathering performance data from across the production environment to produce management reporting information
- Providing general assistance and project a positive and friendly image to customers either in person or via the telephone
- Providing administrative support ranging from organising events and meetings, managing information, handling communication internally and externally using email, post and telephone and maintaining filing systems and records
- Data input, photocopying, faxing, filing and typing duties as directed
- To support the team to maintain accurate, timely and legible records
Requirements and prospects
- You will need to be numerate, literate and have sound IT skills
- A general interest in business administration will be expected, as will be a willingness to learn
- Attention to detail
- Good accurate keyboard skills
GCSE A*-C in Maths and English or equivalent.
Functional skills are offered if necessary.
Things to consider
About the employer
- L2 Business Administration
- ERR - Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT if necessary
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Strode College
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Aug 2017