Business and Administration Apprenticeship Mary Seacole Day Nursery
You will be employed as an apprentice at this business whilst also attending college in order to gain your apprenticeship qualification in Business and Administration.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Apr 2023
07 Feb 2019
Tasks involved may include:
- Answering the phone
- Dealing with customer queries/orders
- Arranging meetings
- Manning reception
Requirements and prospects
- Previous work experience in an office environment is helpful as is customer service experience
- A genuine interest in wanting to work in an office is essential
- Good customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Confident and polite phone manner
- Good time keeping
- Problem solver
- Professionally presented
- No qualifications are required for this apprenticeship
- Functional skills are covered as part of the apprenticeship
Learners can use this qualification to go into various office-based roles. You can progress onto the Level 3 apprenticeship and work your way up to Office Manager level which would be a management role often with team leader status. This qualification should give you transferable skills that will not limit you to one sector.
Things to consider
Working in a business can be busy and require you to manage multiple tasks at one time. You may be dealing with customer problems or complaints. You may have to complete tasks under tight time pressures.
About the employer
This large nursery is based 5 minutes from the centre of Reading.
Mary Seacole Day Nursery
CHILTERN TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Chiltern Training Ltd
Admissions Team 0118 9566995 email@example.com
- Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business & Administration or Advanced Apprenticeship in Business & Administration depending upon previous experience and qualifications
- Intermediate apprentices will attend day release
- Apprenticeships are made up of the Certificate or Diploma plus Functional Skills in maths, English and ICT
- You will work four days a week at your business as an Administration Assistant, gaining your practical experience
- You will then attend college once a week to gain your apprenticeship qualification
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.