Hairdressing Apprenticeship Bang Hair
We are looking for a hard-working, creative and reliable individual to join our team here at blown hair. Training is completed with Mark Betts Hair Education and in-salon training to gain you the highest level of skills in Hairdressing Level 2.
Closing date: 01 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
03 Nov 2021
28 Jan 2019
Level 2 (GCSE)
- We are situated in York centre
- We are looking for an individual who has a passion for Hairdressing, who is hard working, reliable and has good communication skills
- At work you will be completing duties such as meeting and greeting clients, reception duties, general cleaning, shampooing and styling hair, progressing on to blow-drying, colouring and cutting techniques
- You will attend Mark Betts Hair Education College and complete in-salon training
- Here you will complete all your Hairdressing theory and practical work, also additional units such as ERR (Employment Rights and Responsibilities) and Functional Skills (if required)
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Hard working
None required as you can complete Functional Skills with Mark Betts Hair Education.
Can progress on to Hairdressing Level 3, or Barbering Level 2.
Things to consider
May be asked to work late evenings and Saturdays.
About the employer
Very busy modern salon in the centre of york. Looking for a motivated and driven member to join the busy team.
MARK BETTS HAIR EDUCATION LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Mark Betts
Stacey Subham 07933 428353 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training will be provided by Mark Betts Hair Education, which will teach and guide you through your Level 2 Hairdressing qualification
- Learning how to blow-dry, colour, and cut women's hair to a high standard. You also have the chance to take optional units such as perming hair and cutting men's hair
- Training will be completed in the salon
- Functional skills in English and maths if required
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.