Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer Invictus Recruitment Limited
We are seeking dynamic, passionate and customer driven individuals who strive in working in a fast paced and target driven environment. You will be a key member of a team working under the direction of a senior consultant resourcing for technical candidates and obtaining CV’s.
Closing date: 22 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 45.00
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
25 Oct 2021
16 Jan 2019
Level 2 (GCSE)
You will be responsible for building relationships with candidates and fully vetting suitable individuals for technical roles.
If you are competitive, bubbly and motivated to succeed then we want to hear from you. In return you will be given the opportunity to work with a very experienced team, who will train and develop you on a one to one basis, coupled with coaching sessions on the key parts of the job.
Responsible for providing administrative support to the team. The role offers a diverse range of tasks as follows:
- Assisting managers in resourcing applicants
- Actively managing candidate diaries and availability
- Working as part of the Recruitment team reporting to the Recruitment Manager.
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract candidates to the agency. Full training will be given.
- Building relationships with clients and developing a good understanding of clients, their teams, what they do and their work culture and environment
- Advertising vacancies in a wide range of media
- Using candidate databases to find the right person for the client
- Receiving and reviewing applications.
- Preparing CVs
- Organising interviews for candidates
- Handling inquiries
- Maintaining administrative systems
- Keeping well-organised files and records of business activity
- Keeping computer databases up to date
- Following up on business communications
- Filing / File management
Requirements and prospects
- Good verbal communication skills and professional telephone manner
- Good face-to-face and telephone communicator
- Being self-motivated and efficient
- Good time management
- IT skills
- Good Team player
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Keen for new experience, responsibility
- Able to get on with others and be a team-player.
- Organisational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
GCSE maths and English desired
Full time position
Opportunity to progress within the company
Things to consider
We offer: unrivalled commission, great training and development, real career opportunities as our company grows.
InVictus has a fantastic team environment built on hard work, fun and delivering results. As a small business with big plans you can also join us at the right time and grow with our company.
With the InVictus Group you are not just another consultant, you are an integral part of the team who can make the difference
About the employer
Founded in 2011 Invictus Recruitment has over 40 years combined management experience within the Built Environment. Our team of Senior Consultants, Associates and Resourcers are trained sector specialists. This gives us unparalleled market knowledge and an extensive network of contacts & relationships built up over many years. We use this network and our relationships across the market to identify the very best talent for our clients, and the best opportunities for our candidates. At Invictus we do not rely on just the traditional methods of advertising and our database to attract candidates, we are continually looking to use innovation and technology to find the best jobs and candidates in the market.
We recruit across a variety of disciplines and for a number of clients ranging from Property & Real Estate Companies, leading FM & Engineering Service Providers, Multi-disciplinary Consultancies, Developers and Client Direct Organisations. Our methods are characterised by a professional, thorough approach that places the emphasis on quality and a positive customer experience. Our goal is to exceed expectation and provide a creative and successful solution that delivers results.
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Davidson Training (UK) Ltd
Lorraine Bunyard 01375480088 email@example.com
- Full training will be given leading to a recognised Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard Qualification.
- Full on-the-job training will be delivered by Invictus Recruitment Limited.
- Off-the-job training will be supported by our Training Provider – Davidson Training UK Ltd
- You will also complete the Functional Skills in maths and English up to and including Level 2 (if you already do not hold the equivalent).
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.