Apprentice Sales Administrator Uks (Uk) Ltd
Making telephone calls daily, processing enquiries, chasing construction developments.
Closing date: 01 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
15 Nov 2021
04 Dec 2018
Level 3 (A level)
- Making telephone calls daily
- Processing enquiries
- Chasing construction development
- Maintaining records and files
- How to build positive working relationships
- Communications skills
- General administration duties
Requirements and prospects
- The Sales department within UKS are looking for an outgoing, enthusiastic individual to join our team
- You must be punctual, organised and understand the importance of prioritising your work load
- Must be committed to finishing whole Apprenticeship
GCSEs A-C 9/4 English, maths and ICT or equivalent.
Job opportunity - potential fpr full time position after apprenticeship or progress on to another apprenticeship.
About the employer
UKS Group are Leading investors in people, an ISO 9001:2000 accredited client and project management system, innovators in both products and installation methodology, UKS Group are one of the oldest yet fastest expanding companies covering the whole of the UK specialising in every type of underfloor heating/cooling system and screed finish, delivered individually or as a combined flooring solution.
Reflections Training Academy
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Reflections Training Academy
Ellie Stone 01179105756 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reflections Business Development Training
- Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard Level 3
- NVQ in the workplace. Functional Skills in English, maths and ICT (if required)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.