Apprentice Nursery Nurse Early Days (Uk)
Will be trained up in all aspects of the C.Y.P.W Level 2 qualification including: feeding, toileting, setting up activities for the children, reading stories, will move on eventually to having responsibility for Key children and developing their literacy and numeracy skills.
Closing date: 17 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
20 Jun 2022
06 Nov 2018
Apprentice nursery nurse required for a busy nursery.
Duties to include:
- You will actively be involved in all aspects of day-to-day childcare
- Feeding children and babies
- Changing of nappies
- Ensuring play and development
- Recording details of children
- Setting up activities for the children
- Reading stories
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Willingness to be trained and developed
- Ability to use own initiative
- Flexible approach to work
- Well presented, polite and well spoken
- No formal qualifications required but must have a good standard of literacy and numeracy
- Can progress onto a Level 3 as a fully qualified nursery nurse if desired
Things to consider
Please be aware that you will be active for large parts of the day.
About the employer
Early Days has been established as a day nursery since 1994, we provide a caring, safe and stimulating environment for children from the ages of 3 months to 5 years.
We believe that we provide a high standard of childcare in the area and are committed to working closely with parents. Early Days has an open door policy and you are welcome to call at the Nursery at any time. Moreover, parents are always free to discuss their own individual requirements with us and we will always try to accommodate them.
Early Days (Uk)
TRAINING PLUS (MERSEYSIDE) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Training Plus Merseyside
Neil Pritchard 0151 709 6000
- Children and Young People's Workforce
- Functional Skills if required
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.