Childcare Apprenticeship kiddy academy
Apprentice Nursery Assistant Required for this busy Hunts Cross Nursery based in Liverpool. Duties include being involved in play activities, feeding, changing and craft and learning activities.
Closing date: 03 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
12 Feb 2022
18 Oct 2018
You will be actively involved in the day to day activities and care of young children from the ages of 0-5 years.
You will be involved in:
- Play activities, including outdoor play with the young children
- Craft and learning activities
- General day-to-day care of the children
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent personal presentation and good level of hygiene is essential
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Willing and able to interact and build rapport with children of all ages
- Happy to participate in all aspects of childcare, health and hygiene
- Candidates must be passionate about a career in childcare
- You will be approachable, friendly and nurturing
- No formal qualifications required, however any relevant work experience would be advantageous
- Candidates will need to hold or be capable of achieving GCSE C grades or above in English Language and mathematics or equivalents
- Excellent career prospects for the right candidate upon successful completion of the apprenticeship. You are employed within this nursery full time from day one
Things to consider
Candidates must be committed to a career in childcare. You will be employed full time from day one in a fast-paced nursery environment and will be required to participate in every aspect of childcare.
About the employer
Busy Nursery with 100 child places for 0-5 year olds, 8 places for breakfast, after school and a holiday club for 5-11 year olds.
TRAINING PLUS (MERSEYSIDE) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Training Plus Merseyside
- Children and Young People's Workforce Level 2 certificate
- Functional Skills maths level 2 (if GCSE A-C is not already achieved)
- Functional Skills English level 2 (if GCSE A-C is not already achieved)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.