Apprenticeship in Childcare L3 Little Oaks Day Nursery
Become a Nursery Nurse Level 3, working with Children you will develop as a nursery practitioner playing an important role in assisting in the care, development and education of young children. A rewarding and thoroughly enjoyable role.
Closing date: 21 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
30 Jun 2022
04 Oct 2018
Whilst becoming a fully qualified Nursery Nurse You will be working towards a Level 3 Early Years Practitioner (Early Years Educator) and Early Years and Childcare. You will work as part of a team providing professional high quality child care, development and education. Your training and development will be both education and rewarding as you develop into this role and become a key member of the team.
- Care and supervision of the children assisting with their physical, emotional and development needs
- Plan, prepare and deliver activities to meet children’s individual needs.
- Participate in group activities.
- Work as part of a team
- Follow and adhere to Nursery Policies and Procedures
- Ensure the children’s welfare by following Safeguarding/ Child Protection policies.
- Work with Parents
- Assist and supervise meal times.
Plus many other exciting and rewarding activities
Requirements and prospects
- A good communicator
- Ability to work well on your own initiative or as part of a team
- Committed to both the welfare and development of the children
- Desire to work with Children
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Able to use own initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Must have Level 2 Childcare.
- Preferred to have GSCE (or equivalent) in maths and English at Grade C or above, but not essential.
During this Apprenticeship in childcare you will undertake first class training/development of yourself, we provide 100% tailored programs to meet your needs. The opportunity to progress to an higher advanced apprenticeships in childcare may also be available. This employer is looking to develop an apprentice, with a view of offering a permanent position upon successful completion of the apprenticeship programme.
About the employer
Welcome to Little Oaks Day Nursery. We are a Private Day Nursery based inside Wolverhampton, just off the A449. We are pleased to announce we offer childcare spaces for children from the age of 6 weeks through to the age of 5 and are delighted to be part of their journey. We open Monday – Friday 7:30am -6:00pm 52 weeks per year (Excl. Bank Holidays).
We understand that finding the right place for you and your child can be a daunting and difficult task which is why, from the minute you contact us we aim to offer professional advice and guidance to make it as simple as possible for you to make your decision.
Little Oaks Day Nursery
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Mbkb Ltd
Nicki Harrison 07494596865 firstname.lastname@example.org
A 100% tailored training and assessment program will be delivered to support you throughout your Apprenticeship. This includes all the mandatory training plus a vast range of self-development courses that you may select to enhance your own learning and career. This includes:
- Level 3 Early Years Practitioner (Early Years Educator) and Early Years and Childcare
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.