Apprentice Business Administration Assistant Holly Lodge Nursery
Holly Lodge Nursery would like to offer the opportunity to someone wishing to commence into business administration and undertake an apprenticeship. To work as a member of the nursery staff team, providing support to the nursery on all administrative matters.
Closing date: 23 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
04 Jul 2022
25 Sep 2018
Level 3 (A level)
Duties and responsibilities to include:
- answer the telephone and ensure that messages are promptly delivered
- process incoming and outgoing mail
- maintain filing systems, ensuring confidentiality and security
- maintain stationery stocks for the nursery and re-ordering as required
- answer telephones and give accurate information to customers
- perform general office duties including together with photocopying and filing as required
- provide hospitality to visitors
- perform any other duties required by the manager
Requirements and prospects
- pleasant telephone manner and good command of English
- friendly, outgoing personality
- computer literate; ability to use Excel, Word, and Outlook
- excellent keyboard skills
- ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines
- ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- ability to follow instructions and systems accurately
- ability to use initiative
- to be open to change and flexible
- to work independently
- to work within varying relationships and part of a team
No formal qualifications required, but assessment will be carried out at interview to determine whether this programme is suitable.
The successful candidate can go onto further training or an apprenticeship at Level 3, or into employment.
About the employer
Located in the pretty, leafy and quiet Highgate , the spacious and airy nursery uses the surrounding area, incorporating nature to teach and develop. Holly Lodge Nursery has a lovely clean layout with great facilities and activities for the children.
Holly Lodge Nursery
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by FIRST RUNG
Beverley Woodhouse 07805 980150 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Business Administration Diploma
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English, Maths, and ICT (where applicable)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.