Hair Professionals Apprenticeship (Standards) H O B Salon
We are looking for a Hair Professional Apprentice for our busy salon in Stanmore to learn the skills to become a Hairdressing Professional. You will carry out salon assistant duties whilst learning working behaviours consultation/client care, shampoo & conditioning, style & setting hair, cut and colour hair, and hair extension or perm services.
Closing date: 14 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
15 Dec 2021
23 Aug 2018
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Key responsibilities and day-to-day tasks:
- Working towards your Hair Profesionalls Standard Diploma
- Develop your practical and client care skills alongside your working values and behaviours
- Support with the smooth day to day running of the salon
- Excellent customer service skills to include 'Front of House' duties (reception)
- Offer an excellent service to reflect the HOB brand
- Assist and work alonside experienced Stylists and Colour technicians continuosly
- Maintain HOB Salons professional standards
- Maintain salon cleanliness and hygiene
- Follow company policies and procedures
Requirements and prospects
- Professional work-ready positive attitude and behaviour
- Communication skills and the confidence to talk face-to-face with clients
- Customer service and client care skills
- Friendly approach and kind natured to all
- Willingness to help others and team spirited
- Ability to get up, prepared for work and arrive in a timely manner
- Self-starter who demonstrates innitiative, motivation and enthusiasm
- Willingnesss to learn and progress with skills
- Ideally the applicant wil have:
- English GCSE grade D/3 or above
- Maths GCSE grade D/3 or above
- Functional Skills English or maths to level 1
On completion of your Hair Professionals Diploma and passing your End Point Assessment you will progress on to the HOB graduate programme as a Stylist or Colour Technician. As a company we have many future career pathways; you can work towards becoming a successful stylist, progress to an assistant manager/salon manager or work really hard and become a Franchisee salon owner. You could even choose to become an Educator or work part of the HOB Creative team. We have an amazing support network to help you achieve your career aspirations.
Things to consider
This apprenticeship offers the potential for an amazing career and a very exciting future. The role includes weekend working, one late night and one model night per week. You may need to continue or further developer your maths and English skills depending on your GCSE results.
About the employer
Education is the key to our success; combined with an uncompromising approach to quality, which defines us as a company, training has been key in helping us reach our objective to deliver excellence”
At HOB Salons, we take our status as hair care experts seriously. We are committed to offering the highest level of creative hairdressing and client care and in our quest for excellence we provide ongoing training for all our staff at our London Academy. We welcome you into our group.
HOB SALONS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by HOB SALONS LIMITED
Alyson Abrahms 01923854100 firstname.lastname@example.org
You will attend Hob Apprentice Academy in Camden one day a week for Hair Professional off- the -job training and maths and English sessions if required. You will be visited in your salon once a month for additional assessment opportunities carried out by the Academy Assessors and participate in at least one model night per week with your in house salon tainer (for additional off - the-job training.) You will attent the salon for 4 days per week, working a total of 40 hours per week including your off-the-job training. Your working days will vary depending on your college training day and your days off. This is to be confirmed as you become employed and are enrolled on the programme.
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.