Social Media and Digital Marketing Apprentice Shape Systems Ltd
You will be working alongside an experienced team undertaking and developing their social media and digital marketing strategy. You will also be able to earn additional money through a commission structure
Closing date: today
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
18 Oct 2017
12 Oct 2016
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
You will be working alongside an experienced team, Your role will involve the following tasks;
- Communicating information using social media channels
- Using digital and social media in marketing campaigns
- Analysing and reporting data
- Managing clients expectations
- Assisting with the successful management of orders
- Using a range of IT technologies to bring people together (video conferencing, online forums, social media sites, blogs, etc.)
- Site auditing
- Keyword research
- Website optimisation
- Monitoring and review analytical stats
- Link building techniques
- Supporting copywriters on content, social and outreach
Requirements and prospects
The successful candidate will be a logical thinker, able to demonstrate problem solving skills in a time-efficient matter. They should be a polite, presentable individual, with a dynamic, go-getting attitude towards work. They should have ability to work well individually or as a team. They should be a punctual individual, with the ability to meet deadlines, and administration skills should be of the highest standard.
Experience of photoshop and even blogging would be an advantage but not necessary
- Be able to work on their own initiative
- Demonstrate practical knowledge and problem-solving strategies
- Maintain focus under high pressure situations
- Have high quality inter-personal skills
- Have sensitivity to the different levels of expertise amongst client users
- Keep abreast of new developments in Social Media and Digital Marketing
- A real ambition to work in social media and digital marketing
In summary we are looking for a vibrant individual who has the people skills to interact with our customer and their users; who has the technical skills to be able to complete support requests; who has enough initiative to be able to source the knowledge to complete support requests in the event of experiencing an unfamiliar event and who knows when to be flexible in order assist the continued function of our customers business interest
Ideally 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
About the employer
Shape Systems Ltd
As well as receiving exceptional in house training you will also receive industry leading training from New Horizons.
You will be working towards an Advanced Apprenticeship in Social Media and Digital Marketing.
This will involve the following;
- Principles of Social Media within A Business
- Principles of Keywords Optimisation
- Social Networking Management of Business
- Using Collaborative Technologies
- CIW Internet Business Foundations
- CIW Site Development Foundations
- You will also work towards any Functional Skills required
Social Media and Digital Marketing
HIGHBURY COLLEGE PORTSMOUTH
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by New Horizons (Uk) Ltd
Jennifer Thomas 0121 796 0561 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: today