Customer Service Apprenticeship Legal Insurance Management Limited
Excellent opportunity working for an established legal insurance company, based in the West Midlands. You will be working in a busy office environment dealing with all aspects of business administration, customer service, invoices and drafting of documents.
Closing date: 24 Aug 2017
£141.75 - £246.75
The current National Minimum Wage rates are £4.05 an hour for 16 - 17 year olds, £5.60 an hour for 18 - 20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship(usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
30 Sep 2017
10 Oct 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice to work for a legal insurance company, based in the West Midlands. Working within a busy office environment, training will cover all aspects of administration, customer service and invoices in line with the company’s procedures.
The Apprentice will play an important team role in the day-to-day planning, organisati1on and smooth running of the department, to ensure all financial and business objectives are met.
Duties to include:
- Take ownership for legal expenses insurance claims referred to you and handle these in accordance with the defined processes, service levels and your authority level. Refer any claim above your authority level to an appropriate Manager.
- Responsibility for corresponding with customers, assessing claims, claim decisions and management of claims within your authority level. Including accepting, declining or repudiating claims in line with the policy wording, appointing an appropriate representative, authorising and managing costs and maintain an accurate reserve.
- Handle and proactively seek to resolve all enquiries from customers and business partners within the defined service levels.
- Respond professionally, appropriately and accurately to all verbal and written communication and ensure that the customer’s experiences a delightful service.
- Plan and manage own work load in line with business expectations. Actively undertake personal development to ensure knowledge is up to date and share knowledge within the team.
- Accurately identify and log complaints. Investigate and respond to complaints, verbally or in writing, as required in accordance with LIM’s service levels, your authority level and FCA timescales.
Requirements and prospects
Candidates must be well organised with good communication skills. An excellent telephone manner is required as well as the ability to work on their own initiative. Candidates must be computer literate and have experience of using Microsoft Packages including Word and Excel. The successful candidate will be a team player who is able to work well under pressure. Candidate must be articulate with good interpersonal skills.
Candidates must be hardworking, reliable and willing to complete any tasks associated with their job role.
A*-C in Maths and English or equivalent qualifications
About the employer
NVQ Level 2 in Customer service, Functional Skills
Performance Through People
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Performance Through People
Millie Slater 01922651100
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 24 Aug 2017