Childcare Apprenticeship Tree Tots
A Childcare Apprentice is required to work currently in this large private day nursery and work towards completing your level 2 Childcare course.
Closing date: 20 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
24 Jul 2022
27 Nov 2017
- Looking after children aged 0-5 years of age
- Nappy changing
- General hygiene around the children and the nursery
Requirements and prospects
- Passion and desire to work with young children is essential for this role
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required
- Good personal presentation and hygiene
- An ability to build rapport with and interact with young children
- No formal qualifications required, although a good level of Maths and English is preferred
Things to consider
About the employer
TRAINING PLUS (MERSEYSIDE) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Training Plus Merseyside
Neil Pritchard 709 6000
- Full training will be given by the employer in the day to day aspects of the job role.
- NVQ Level 2 training will be given by Training Plus in Children and Young People's Workforce, both on site in the nursery and 1/2 day per week in our city centre training centre.
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.