Glenmore Properties are looking for a dynamic, motivated and committed individual to undertake various clerical and administrative duties to ensure the efficient running of a fast paced business.
Apprentice Administrative Assistant
Glenmore Property Services Ltd
Closing date: 05 Aug 2017
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
40 Hours a week with Saturdays (1 day off during the week)
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
06 Aug 2017
03 Oct 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Data input, data extraction, photocopying, faxing, filing and typing duties.
- To deal with internal and external post and e-mails on a day-to-day basis.
- To support the team to maintain accurate, timely and legible records.
- To answer/deal with queries, both face to face and via the telephone, take messages and pass them on to the relevant member of staff in an appropriate and timely manner.
- To provide appropriate reception cover as and when required.
- To meet and greet visitors as required.
- To maintain filing systems in line with organisations policies and procedures.
- To be a flexible and supportive member of the team.
- To maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
- Attend and take part in team meetings and regular reviews with line manager etc.
- Throughout the training period the post holder will be expected to complete all educational and training as required.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Team Player
- Attention to detail
- Good IT Skills
GCSE C or above in Maths and English preferable (or equivalent)
Further Training, potential Full time employment and wage increase based on performance
About the employer
Glenmore is a leading estate agency with 4 offices servicing the West London area. Our team is dedicated to provide first class service and achieve the best deal for our clients. We are approachable, flexible and innovative in providing our services. Our experience enables us to provide you with an in depth knowledge of the local residential sales, lettings and business property market.
- Business Administration Level 2
- Technical Certificate Level 2
- Functional Skills Level 1/2 in English, Maths and ICT (if required)
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Business and Administration
CARE FIRST TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Care First Training Limited
Johan 01277725972 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 05 Aug 2017