Business Administration Apprentice KEY Intergrated Systems Ltd
All aspects of business administration as well as some customer service duties for a busy Fire and Security provider in Brislington, Bristol.
Closing date: 26 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
04 Dec 2017
4 days ago
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Dealing with all aspects of administration for the business including:
- Updating client databases.
- Using MS Word and Excel systems.
- Adhering to company policies and procedures.
- Dealing with incoming correspondence.
- Assisting managers with their workload as and when required.
- Arranging engineer visits.
- Dealing with incoming telephone queries.
- Providing excellent customer service at all times to internal and external customers.
- Learning about the business and all the aspects of administration required.
Requirements and prospects
- Good level of computer ability.
- Knowledge of Microsoft software, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- An understanding of spreadsheets.
- The ability to listen and carry out specific instructions to detail.
- Pride in carrying out tasks and positive attitude towards future career prospects and work environment.
- Good communication skills as you will be talking with potential clients.
- Achieved 3 GCSE's at A*- D / 9 - 3 to include Maths and English or equivalent.
Things to consider
About the employer
Our team will be give you all of the on the job training and support that you need to be a successful Apprentice.
City of Bristol College will deliver the following qualifications and training as part of the Apprenticeship.
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration. This is combined (Competence and Knowledge) qualification.
- Functional Skills in Maths (L1), English (L1) and ICT (L1).
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR). These are embedded within the Competence and Knowledge.
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills (PLTS); completing the 6 areas - Creative thinking, Independent Enquiry, Reflective Learning, Team Working, Self-Management & Effective Participation.
You will attend College 1 day a week for 14 weeks.
You will be visited in your workplace by an assessor who will assess your progress through the modules.
Business and Administration
CITY OF BRISTOL COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by City of Bristol College
City of Bristol College 0117 312 5250
Before you apply
Closing date: 26 Oct 2017